There was a time that we had a topic to talk about each day and each hour! When the love trail is new and you are exploring each other, there are so many things that you can talk about! You explore each other knowing what the other person’s life is, about their family, their hobbies, the food that they love, their best friend’s stories, their ex’s stories, and all. However, slowly you start running out of topics! You already know all the basic thing that the other person does or has done. Here comes the plateau!
No more topics to talk about, you find reasons to do some other interesting stuff. Now we all know conversations and intimacy are two strongest pillars of a relationship. Moreover, even one of them collapses, the others are not strong enough to hold on to for long. Is the spark between you two dying? Are your conversations not stimulating anymore? Well here are some Thoughtful and Deep Conversation Starters for Couples to make Relationship Stronger! And here are some Feminine Women Empowerment Quotes
Thoughtful and Deep Conversation Starters for Couples to make Relationship Stronger
We have answers to some basic questions that you must have thought of. So let’s get into it!
DEEP CONVERSATION STARTERS FOR COUPLES
- Where do you find purpose in your life?
- What role does family play in your life?
- What does your joy look like today?
- What’s an uncommon belief you hold?
- Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
How do you start an interesting conversation?
You know your partner for a while we assume and hence you have run out of topics. However, you know what is their interest, don’t you? Find thing to talk about what they would love discussing. For example, your boyfriend loves game of thrones and you are an ok-ish fan of it. So you can start to talk about a character that you love and ask him about his. Moreover, you can start a conversation about the football game he’s interested in. or someone new that has just joined his office. Your question should revolve around his life. Its human psychology that we tend to get deeper into topics that interest us. So if you want to get your partner talking, find topics that they can relate and feel.
INTERESTING CONVERSATION STARTERS
- What role does music play in culture?
- Which world culture is the most fascinating to you?
- Are people better at creating things, or destroying things?
- Why do people do things which they know are bad?
- Do you think we’ll colonize another planet? Would that be a good thing?
How do you keep a romantic conversation going?
Now, this may be in person or on phone and usually, it’s during the late hours of the night. The biggest no-no in the romantic conversations is saying “I am sleepy” in the middle of something. You can start conversations from playing a truth or dare question. Then ask them their deepest dirtiest secrets. To keep the mood on, tell them some of the things that you love. To keep the conversation going on, you must carry the mood forward and avoid breaking the flow. It may happen that all of sudden you remember a thing that you don’t like and get an urge to tell it to them at that very moment. However, wait, it will be like going opposite of the flow and this lead the ending the topic. So register it in your mind and you can tell it to them later on. Moreover, your next conversations can start with that. Driving from what you don’t like to what you like is an interesting way to hold a conversation.
INTIMATE CONVERSATION STARTERS
- What is one thing that gives you butterflies?
- What is your favorite thing about when we’re together?
- What is the most exotic dream you’ve ever had?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- Have you ever wanted to role play?
How do I start a serious conversation with my boyfriend?
We often seem memes stating that the serious conversations start with “we need to talk”. However, this sentence alarms the other person’s mind and they may get into a defensive or attacking phase in their mind. This conversation then will lead to a fight and oh, boy you would not want that. As adults, you must talk and sort things out, so start with asking them about their day and if they mention something bad has happened, don’t start a serious topic there. You can always start by saying, “babe, I need to tell you something”. This will help your partner receptive but not defensive (or attacking). Start by telling them how you feel, then slowly slip in what is bothering you. Keeping your voice in a softer tone will make them feel that you are not blaming but trying to discuss things that are bothering you. And here is What Does It Mean When A Guy Says He Needs Time?
BRAINSTORMING CONVERSATION STARTERS
- What about our relationship makes you really happy?
- If you had a friend who spoke to you the same way you speak to yourself, would you keep them as a friend?
- What do you understand today about your life that you did not understand a year ago?
- When you look into the past, what do you miss the most?
- What kind of goals do you have for the next year?
Can a relationship survive without intimacy?
As we said earlier, conversations and intimacy are the two strongest pillars that hold a relationship. If you lose the conversation, it ultimately leads to lesser intimacy. You know that intimacy and having plain sex are two different things. The former involves body, mind, and soul, while the latter is just for the physical body’s need. Once both the pillars collapse, your relationship cannot survive longer. While you can regain the intimacy with conversation and conversation with intimacy, you need to be willing to put in the effort and so does your partner. Remember relationship is a ship that you both sail in together. There is no point rowing and adjusting the sails if your mate is lazing around. Here are 5 Tips For Having The Best Relationship
ROMANTIC CONVERSATION STARTERS
- How important is it to you to be in love?
- Do you think love making should be anywhere, not just in a bed?
- If I asked you to make a bedroom bucket list for me to fulfill, would you?
- What kinds of wild adventures would you like to take me on?
- You decide to give me a full body massage, where do you start?
So these were some Thoughtful and Deep Conversation Starters for Couples to make Relationship Stronger! We hope you got some really interesting questions to start with. Use your tactics and have the other person’s mind stimulated by your thoughts and knowledge. Show interest in your partner’s life and your relation will eventually grow stronger.