New Year… New Start… New Hopes… and New Stars!
With New Year, begins our new hopes and aims and with it ends the old discouraging memories. You remember the days that kept you going and you finally find the courage to move past the “SUNSET” days! Do you even know that the first day of January wasn’t always the start of New Year and some cultures still don’t celebrate it on 1st Jan? Mesopotamians celebrated New Year for 12 days and the festival was called Akitu.
I often had my mom telling me how happy you can feel by merely letting go. Letting go of the enemies and maybe turning them into friends. Letting go of bad memories and breakups. Letting go of ill thoughts or wishes. Letting go, this New Year could make not only your life but also the lives of your friends and family members easier. So, how about you toast the upcoming positivity with these New Year Quotes and Wishes for Friends and give your new beginnings a fresh start?
New Year Quotes and Wishes for Friends
- “A New Year has tiptoed in.
Let’s go forward to meet it.
Let’s welcome the 365 days it brings.
Let’s live well with love in our hearts towards God and all people.
Let’s walk through its corridors with praise songs on our lips”
- “Years come, and Years go,
but our friendship has stood the test of time,
wishing you the best in this upcoming year.”
- “Every end marks a new beginning.
Keep your spirits and determination unshaken,
and you shall always walk the glory road.
With courage, faith and great eort,
you shall achieve everything you desire.
I wish you a very Happy New Year
- Let us be a better human being, a better person and a better citizen. New Year’s is a time to better ourselves for a better world. Have a grand New Year!
- I want to love you as long as there’s a new year after every old one. I want to be with you always & forever. Happy new year sweetheart!
- The stars are many, but the moon is the one, friends are many but dearest is the one, whom I am wishing as the brand new year arrives tonight! Wish you a Happy new year!
New Year’s Day. A fresh start. A new chapter in life waiting to be written. New questions to be asked, embraced, and loved. Answers to be discovered and then lived in this transformative year of delight and self-discovery. Today carve out a quiet interlude for yourself in which to dream, pen in hand. Only dreams give birth to change.
- Just as a new bloom spreads fragrance and freshness around…
May the new year add a new beauty and freshness into your life.
Make (and Keep) New Year Resolutions
Talking of New Year, there might a lot of goals that you missed from achieving last year. Well, that doesn’t really matter if you are determined enough to try and accomplish them this year. Make resolution since it could help you keep up the mark and helps you keep going. Jot down the goals that you failed to achieve last year along with fresh aspirations and try and focus to keep up your resolutions every passing for the upcoming 365 days. One great New Year resolution might be to watch Avengers – Infinity Wars and be the superhero saving the world, isn’t it?
INSPIRATIONAL NEW YEAR QUOTES
- An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves.
- Whether we want them or not, the New Year will bring new challenges; whether we seize them or not, the New Year will bring new opportunities.
- I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You’re doing things you’ve never done before, and more importantly, you’re doing something.
- Your success and happiness lie in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties.
- The new year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written. We can help write that story by setting goals.
- There are greater things to be achieved in every New Year, and each and everyone must prepare themselves to be great, not by words of the mouth, but by a lot of sacrifices.
- Every time you tear a leaf off a calendar, you present a new place for new ideas and progress.
Life is full of ups and downs that you cannot control or change according to your convenience. But what you can do is learn from them and alter your mistakes to have a happy and successful future. Letting go is one such important part that comes along with the downs you are going to face in future. Sometimes, people forget and ruin their future by crying for whatever heartbreaking may have happened in the past. Let go and you will know how easy it is, actually, to be happy. If your Zodiac is Cancer, here is something that might be helpful that you must know about your personality to help you understand yourself better.
SHORT NEW YEAR WISHES
- New year — a new chapter, new verse, or just the same old story? Ultimately we write it. The choice is ours.
- Free yourself from sadness and frown for the New Year has finally come to town. Have a happy and healthy New Year!
- Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365-page book. Write a good one.
- What the new year brings to you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the new year.
- For last year’s words belong to last year’s language. And next year’s words await another voice.
- Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man.
- One resolution I have made, and try always to keep is this – To rise above the little things.
- Approach the New Year with resolve to find the opportunities hidden in each new day.
Energy, Empathy, and Enthusiasm – these three E’s will keep you going no matter how hard the upcoming year is going to be. Energy to stay motivated against any negative happening. Empathy to understand and enhance decisiveness. Enthusiasm to move towards approaching goals with gusto and zest. This women’s day lets be the best example of energetic, empathetic and enthusiastic personality regardless of gender, ladies and gentlemen!
HAPPY NEW YEAR WISHES FOR FRIENDS AND FAMILY
- “No Greeting Card Or A Gift
Can Convey How Grateful
I Am To Have Been Blessed
With The World’s Greatest Father.
I Love You Dad.
Let Us Have One More Rocking Year.”
- Welcome, New Year…
We look forward to you
A year of wonderful happiness
A year of good health
A year of great success
A year of incredibly good luck
A year of continuous fun
A year of world peace
Happy New Year 2019!
- This New Year I wish that God showers you with His choicest Blessings, Fate never takes you for a bumpy ride, Cupid strikes you with his sweetest arrow, Lady Luck bestows upon your health and wealth, your Guardian Angel keeps your mind alert and bright.
- Everything about the future is uncertain, but one thing is for sure that God had already planned all our tomorrows, we just have to trust him today, I heartily wish a beautiful tomorrow for you and your family. Happy New Year 2019!
- Write it on your heart that every day is the best day of the year. Happy New Year!
- The new year is a day, to tune the rhythm called SOUL, with best chords called EXPERIENCES and play the guitar called LIFE.
Begin by wishing everyone a good luck and push them towards a fresh start of the New Year. All the best and have fun!