The bride is wearing white,
The groom looks to be in the haze of a spell,
Time to gather and rejoice,
With the tinkling of wedding bells.
Do you hear the bells ringing? Oh, there is still a little time for the Christmas bells. What you are listening to right now are the blissful wedding bells. Ah! Just the sound is so lovely that anyone can tear up because… Weddings! It’s such a joyous and heart-warming event that you can’t help but feel the emotions swirling around in the air. And when it comes to the wedding speeches, well, you better stock up on tissues at that time. Because tears will definitely spring out with these absolutely amazing and Most Beautiful Wedding Speech Quotes. Also, there’s won’t be a wedding until you find that perfect wedding dress. So, make sure sneak a peek here.
Most Beautiful Wedding Speech Quotes
Wedding speeches are fun. They are emotional, they are funny, they can be scary if it’s the father of bride delivering the speech and it can be the perfect time to reveal some really hilarious secrets if you are the maid of honor or best man. It is your chance to make everyone cry or laugh out loud, unlike anything. Before the wedding comes the engagement, so if you are going to your BFF’s engagement party, you need a perfect dress.
Although it sounds pretty entertaining, you can’t help but feel just a little nervous or a tad bit jittery to speak in front of so many people. But take a chill pill and remember this isn’t a competition and yeah, there are chances for you to mess up some words there but with these amazing quotes in your speech, those chances are pretty slim. Getting ready for a wedding and don’t know how to style your short hair? This will solve your problem.
Beautiful and Inspiring Wedding Speech Quotes
- May your love be like the misty rain, gentle coming in but flooding the river.
- Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.
- In our life, there is a single color, as on an artist’s palette, which provides the meaning of life and art. It is the color of love.
- There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved.
- Remember that if you ever put your marital problems on the back burner, they are sure to boil over.
- May ‘for better or worse’ be far better than worse.
- In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing.
- The more you invest in a marriage, the more valuable it becomes.
- Love doesn’t make the world go ’round; love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
- A great marriage is not when the ‘perfect couple’ come together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.
Romantic Wedding Speech Quotes
- Night and day you are the one,
Only you beneath the moon and under the sun.
- We are each other’s harvest; we are each other’s business; we are each other’s magnitude and bond.
- At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.
- Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.
- In a great romance, each person plays a part the other really likes.
- But let there be spaces in your togetherness and let the winds of the heavens dance between you. Love one another but make not a bond of love: let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls.
- We never live so intensely as when we love strongly. We never realize ourselves so vividly as when we are in full glow of love for others.
- I feel like men are more romantic than women. When we get married, we marry one girl, ‘cause we’re resistant the whole way until we meet one girl and we think ‘I’d be an idiot if I didn’t marry this girl.
- Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, and endures all things. Love never ends.
- No sooner met but they looked; No sooner looked but they loved; No sooner loved but they sighed; No sooner signed but they asked one another reason; No sooner knew the reason but they sought the remedy; And in these degrees have they made a pair of stairs to marriage…
Lovely Quotes for Wedding Speeches
- Marriage is like a golden ring in a chain, whose beginning is a glance and whose ending is an eternity.
- A good marriage is that in which each appoints the other guardian of his solitude.
- The man or woman you really love will never grow old to you.
Through the wrinkles of time, through the bowed frame of years,
You will always see the dear face and feel
The warm heart union of your eternal love.
- Let your love be like the misty rain, coming softly but flooding the river.
- There’s nothing more admirable than two people who see eye to eye keeping house as man and wife, confounding their enemies and delighting their friends.
- It doesn’t matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other.
- There is no cure for love other than marriage.
- A happy marriage is a long conversation which always seems too short.
- A marriage is not a noun; it’s a verb. It isn’t something you get. It’s the way you love your partner every day.
- A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.
Oh, hey mother of the groom! You might also be looking for some great hairstyles, so here are some plethora of options for you. After all, even the mother of the groom has to look in a certain way. And no, mother of our lovely bride, we are not forgetting about you. Here is another treasure for you as well.
Funny Wedding Speech Quotes
- You have to kiss a lot of toads before you find a handsome prince
- All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt!
- To keep your marriage brimming with love in the cup, whenever you’re wrong, admit it; whenever you’re right, shut up.
- The secret of a happy “marriage remains a secret.”
- Nobody will ever win the battle of the sexes. There is too much fraternizing with the enemy.
- By all means, marry; if you get a good wife, you’ll be happy. If you get a bad one, you’ll become a philosopher.
- A man is incomplete until he’s married. After that, he’s finished.
- Marriage has no guarantees. If that’s what you’re looking for, go live with a car battery.
- Marriage is a bond between a person who never remembers anniversaries and another who never forgets them.
- If you love ’em in the morning with their eyes full of crust; If you love ’em at night with their hair full of rollers, chances are, you’re in love.
How do you write a good wedding speech?
Okay, so now you have some amazing quotes ready to use in our speech, but, hey, what to say when you are finally standing up on that stage holding a mike for the dear life? Because, no matter how good the quotes are, a speech isn’t comprised of only teary quotes. But, hey it’s not a competition so don’t worry, just relax and follow these easy steps.
- Introduce yourself and you can be as creative as you can or as simple as you are. No pressure!
- Hurl out a joke. Make sure it’s hilarious.
- Share some of your cherished memories of the bride or groom.
- With a few threats or warnings to the groom (If you are the bride’s father or best friend!), or well-wishes or some elderly advice, thank everyone and your speech is done.
How long should wedding speeches be?
Believe it or not, this question is indeed important. A wedding is a celebration, a party. If there is anything that people are excited besides the wedding ceremony, it is the wedding party. The food and the cake, lots of booze and DJ, because dancing is important. And amongst all this excitement, there is this really important thing called speeches! Well, as a kid nobody likes to hear the hour-long speech. It wouldn’t be wrong to say that as an adult, we still haven’t developed that trait and we still get bored with long speeches. So, yeah it’s a wedding and wedding speeches are different and all that, but still, a few minutes is all you will have to go up on that stage and let it all out. If you are one amazing speaker, who is confident enough to entertain the guests with your witty and sassy words then aim for a seven to ten minutes long speech, otherwise, three to five minutes will suffice.
The wedding is a big day. Especially for the bride who will be wearing her dream dress. So make sure, your hairstyle and neckline are made for each other. With that being said, grab on a notepad and scribble down some ideas and start practicing in front of your mirror. Good luck with your speech!