Hey you! The girl with sharp eyesight, have you noticed that one beat your heart skips as you come across some special and unique looking tattoo designs? And then you mind takes no other second to get hypnotized by that regular circular core of the artwork called Mandala Style Tattoo Designs! I must say; your choice is literally incredible. Basically originated from India (specifically by Hindus and Buddhists), though it also shares its culture and history with the Native American.
Though, the Mandala Style Tattoo Designs are most liked when certain other tattoo inspirations are mixed with it. Mostly, Celtic and Tribal ones make the most eye-catching fusion. Whenever you see the same detailing repeatedly in a design that has a center with the patterns inked outwards holding onto its symmetry and balance, know that you have identified Mandela tattoo.
Mandala Style Tattoo Designs
Understanding Its Meaning!
Though the meaning is not one having changed with every changing symbol, the core meaning of the tattoo is balance and purity. It also symbolizes the cosmic and psychic harmony. This is the core and central meaning of Mandala that I am talking about.
Though, the story changes even with placement of the tattoo. Placing the Mandela tattoo on tattoo is signifies to be an offer to the world from the one getting inked. While the same tattoo when placed on foot represents strong and deep connectivity with nature, specifically earth. Back having Mandala tattoo is for protection. Though, now people get these in-depth Mandala Style Tattoo Designs inked just like that anywhere as they want, in any way as they want.
- Mandala thigh tattoo inspiration is something really soothing and classy simultaneously. Easy to show, easy to hide as well! You may get the yin yang design inked right on the thigh with the Mandala inspired details and you gonna nail it for sure.
- Take it from me, you, the tattoo-lover; the Mandala tattoo at the back just below the neck is yet another most favorite idea and comes in primary list of choices. Inking white is yet another gorgeous idea while you think of something traditional but modern at the same time.
- Shoulder has got the larger canvas and you get to choose from large variety of designs, right from the big detailed artworks to the smaller and cuter ones. Mandala Style Tattoo Designs on shoulder is yet another idea that easily get flaunted and hidden whenever you want.
- Under the boob tattoo idea is a playful one and can be super seducing at times. This could also be a romantic idea for your wedding night as to make that night incredibly special for your other significant.
- Wrist tattoo inspired with Mandala is, though, bit tough to handle and it herein brings certain boundations in the ways your dress at work. If your job doesn’t allow you showing off tattoo, you would have to wear the full sleeve outfits all the time and look decent and sincere.
- Here comes yet another sensual idea of getting inked for that special moment. Get the Mandala Style Tattoo Designs inked on the pelvic bone and leave the rest of the tasteful and naughty actions on him.
Now that you know what different styles Mandala trend has and where is starts and ends with the due meanings and symbolism, you must find a good tattoo master worth working for you. Let the love for tattoo be spread across the globe and let yourself be an inspiration.