You’ve surely heard about dermal fillers and the magic they can do. One session and you’re years back in age, and it can last you a few months, or even a year. You can reverse its effects if you don’t like it easily, or plump it up for more volumes – also very easily. How can such magic exist without any catches? Are there some horrible side effects that are kept secret until it’s too late to back out? Is this another scam, or you just sell your soul to the devil?
You might not believe us when we say that it’s none of these cases. Perhaps you will when you know for yourself? Let’s find out!
Dermal Fillers: The What, Why, and How’s
What They Are and What They Do
Dermal fillers are made of a gel-like substance known as hyaluronic acid (which is not a spell). Hyaluronic acid (HA) is a substance that’s naturally found in our skin. In fact, it’s responsible for keeping your skin hydrated, plumpy, and healthy-looking. The synthetic hyaluronic acid used in dermal fillers takes on the role of filling up the lines, smoothening the wrinkles, and giving back the youth to the marks aging has left on your face.
Before the introduction of Hyaluronic acid into the world of fillers, collagen has been most widely used. But it’s long since lost its trend, as HA has proven safer and with better and longer-lasting results. The best FDA-approved dermal fillers on the market, the most known of which is Juvederm, are made of Hyaluronic Acid. You’ll be able to find trusted brands offered by certified plastic surgeons and aestheticians to use, or you can buy Juvederm Online from trusted sources. There’s a reason many seek Juvederm in getting their dermal fillers, as they offer a wide range of HA products to fit every need of aesthetics. Whether you’re seeking slight re-contouring, smoothening, volumizing, and no matter the area you want to enhance, there’s a Juvederm gel for just that.
Why Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers can be the best choice for anyone looking forward to getting a new look can make. Why is that, you ask?
- It can take only one injection to give you the results you want.
- The effect of one injection can last you from 3 months and up to a year, depending on the kind of HA product you use and the area you’re applying it to.
- When carried out by certified professionals, it can look completely natural.
- You can totally reverse the effects if you got a filler that you don’t like.
- You can get another injection, or more than one if you still want to add more volume.
How Dermal Fillers Can Enhance Your Facial Features
Dermal fillers can smoothen wrinkles, add volume, or even prevent early signs of aging before they occur. You can use a dermal filler for the following reasons:
- Plumping your lips by adding extra volume.
- Adding lost-volume due to aging to your cheeks.
- Getting rid of the lines in your face. No more crow lines, tear troughs, laugh lines, smoker’s/lipstick lines, forehead lines – just no more lines on your face!
- Eliminating wrinkles and sagging of the skin.
- Getting a surgery-free instant nose-job to reshape your nose.
- Adding softness and hydration to your overall facial appearance.
- As a preventive measure to prevent aging signs before they occur.
Booking Your Dermal Filler Appointment
A dermal filler can greatly enhance your appearance without any need for complex surgeries. Imagine turning all of your insecurities around while getting years of work and stress back, talk about self-confidence skyrocketing! However, while it’s one of the safest procedure with almost no downtime, the results from a dermal filler can vary greatly depending on the person who delivers it. You want someone who is experienced with very precise hands to give you the exact results you want, even discuss with you your best outcome. For that, search for certified plastic surgeons or aestheticians who’ve had their share of successful cases.