Valentine’s Day is far away, but hey, who needs an occasion to express how they feel for their loved ones, right? Sometimes just a few words filled with all the sugar and love in the world is enough to cheer up your girl. Words have such amazing power! You should take their help to make your woman special. I know some of you are not that great with words. And that’s why we are here today to tell about different Cute Things to Say to Your Girlfriend.
Cute Things to Say to Your Girlfriend
When it comes to relationships, you have to keep that phrase in mind – handle with care. Because relationships are delicate indeed. You have to work hard to keep it alive and not just alive but thriving. We all know that action speaks louder than words. But when you fuse these two things together, things go really well. So how about telling your loved one about feelings in words? It works like magic. Interested in online dating anyone? Find out the absolute truth about it.
Cute Things to Say to Your Girl to Melt Her Heart
- The best part of waking up is seeing your beautiful face next to me!
- I don’t need to wish upon a star, because being right here with you is all I could ever wish for!
- Everyday, when I wake up, I remember how lucky I am to be with you!
- In art class, we were asked to close our eyes and picture something that defines beauty. All I could see was you!
- Do you ever wake up tired from being in my dreams all night?
- Some people die younger because God loves them too much, but I’m still on earth because someone loves me more than God.
- You know what? I never, ever planned to like you this much, and I never thought you’d be on my mind this often. Came as a total surprise but I love it!
- Each passing second and each breath I take increases my love for you.
- When I sit close to you I realize that the best reflection of my face is not in any mirror but in your loving eyes.
- I plan on following my dreams. You are my dream come true and I intend on following you to the ends of the earth.
There must be a reason why poets exist and why there are so many songs talking about love and romance. Let me tell you what those reasons are. With just a few words you will give your girl so many fluttering butterflies that will tickle her and bring that lovely smile on her face that you live for. With words, you can cheer her up. You can sweeten up her sour mood and make her happy. Let’s not forget the fact that reminding her of your love will work as a trump card, always. Married to an introvert? Here are the ways to make your relationship a happily ever after.
Things to Say to Bring That Dazzling Smile on Your Girl’s Face
- I am glad we are born in this era of smartphones, computers, etc. Otherwise, I would have to perfect climbing the wall outside your window just to get in touch with you.
- Will you be mad if I love another girl as much as I love you in 10 years? I was just thinking how much I will love our little girl.
- The more time that passes until I see you, the longer the kiss I’m gonna give you!
- Our love is a mocha latte. You’re hot like coffee, sweet like sugar and filled with a little extra pep to make it simply perfect.
- I am getting so mad. I thought that eventually, I wouldn’t get butterflies in my stomach when I saw you, but it is worse today than the day I met you.
- Your kisses are my addiction. Your hugs are my cure.
- The sparkles in your eyes are like staring into a sea of gemstones.
- I’ve never felt a stronger connection than what I feel with you when we touch.
- Last night I sent an angel to look over you as you slept. The angel returned to me and when I asked why? The angel said that angels do not watch over angels.
- Even when we are old and grey, I will still be holding your hands in our rocking chairs.
Getting married? Make sure you know all the answers to these questions before tying the knot. Combine the power of words with sweet gestures like cooking for her. Take her out on a surprise dinner date. Give her a box full of chocolates and tell her how cute she looks when her face is smeared with chocolate. Because every girl looks cute! A ‘breakfast in bed’ morning will make her entire day. Gift her a spa day because girls love their pampering sessions. Never take your relationships for granted. And make sure you are not being taken for granted either.
Sweet Things to Say to Your Girlfriend to Make Her Feel Special
- Love is sweet when it’s new, love is sweeter when it’s true, but sweetest when the one loving is you.
- Sometimes it feels like you were carefully constructed by the careful hands of a Greek god.
- When I close my eyes, I see you. When I open my eyes, I see you. There is nothing I can do without thinking of you.
- They always said to never give up on your dreams while I was in school. That is why I will never give up on you, my dream girl.
- You must eat Lucky Charms for breakfast because you’re magically delicious.
- You have just made me realize that the Beatles had it all wrong. Love is not all we need, it is the only thing there is.
- I without you is like a sentence without spaces, shoe without laces, and a nerd without braces.
- You have always been my inspiration and it is you who drives me every time.
- If I had a star for every minute you crossed my mind, I would own a galaxy.
- I feel the warmth of your love every time you hug me.
Making an effort like these will bring you two together and enhances the intimacy between you two. It’s okay if you are not in that honeymoon phase anymore, but that doesn’t mean you can’t keep things interesting in your relationship. Don’t let that dust settle over your relationship. Use words to polish it off, instead.
Heart Touching Things to Say to Your Girlfriend
- I saw you were perfect, and so I loved you. When I saw that you were not perfect, and I loved you even more.
- Sometimes I have to remind myself that I’m not dreaming when I stare at your lovely face.
- I have never felt more love in my soul, than when I am staring deeply into the rose pools of your eyes.
- Hold me closer, I can feel how amazing our life together will be in the warmth of your comforting embrace.
- Spending time with you always form some beautiful moments to be remembered in my dreams.
- You are like the fresh breeze that blows away my mind, heart, and ideas.
- When I first laid my eyes on you, I started looking for a signature because all masterpieces have one.
- Did you know what makes my morning every day? It is your voice, your sweet voice.
- While the world celebrates Valentine day one day a year, I celebrate all the days with you.
- You are the only reason, why my heart feels so perfect and my life feels so complete.
How do you flatter a girl?
Sometimes, men, flattery can get you everywhere. Because who doesn’t like it when someone compliments them? So, yeah, flattery can clear the path to your girl’s heart. Start from praising her on her appearance. And when I say flatter her, I mean genuinely. Your words would be more effective if you pick a specific point of her outfit and compliment on that. You gotta work to win a girl’s heart, dude. So, start throwing compliments on her outfits, her personality and use decent words and mix in some of the scandalous ones as well. A great vocab is a key to flattery. Praise her on her accomplishments and her ideas. And value her advice and ask for one. That’s one way to flatter her. Sometimes, it is important to ask some questions so you can strengthen your relationship. Find out here what are those questions.
How can I charm a girl?
Stop dancing around the bushes and come straight to the point. You want to charm the hell out of your girl then you have to work hard. Why? Because she is yours but charming her often is a great way to keep your relationship blooming. Compliments are a must. But besides that listen to what she has to say. Small gifts here and there would add more sweetness. And please make sure you aren’t flirting around because it will always score you a negative point. Take her on a date, maybe someplace where you guys can dance. Or better just turn that stereo on, bring some champagne and swirl her around. Romantic vibes can be created anywhere you want. You just need to explore different ideas and let your heart do the work.
Words, sweet gestures, little surprises and lots of love. Keep these things in your mind and your relationship will thrive, unlike anything. Here are some more tips that will help you.