We all loved listening to fairytales when we were young and wished to have the same end as theirs. Moreover, if you too are head over heels in love with Rapunzel you must have grown your mane long! However, even if it looks gorgeous, we know the struggle to having long hair is real. You need to take the utmost care of it so that they look and stay healthy. Moreover, you cannot just keep them open and go around places all the time, as it will have your hair tangled! So do you want to know some quick and easy hairstyles? Well, here are Cute Blonde Hairstyles for Long Hair to try Right Now that will woo people off their feet! With this here are Gym Hairstyles for Women to Hit Style Quotient!
Cute Blonde Hairstyles for Long Hair to try Right Now
How do you wash long hair properly?
As we said earlier, maintain those gorgeous blonde locks are difficult as hell! One major problem that you face often is how do you wash long hair properly. Well, here are a few things that if you remember, will help you maintain your locks with a little ease.
- Soak your hair and scalp properly before you start shampooing them.
- Once they are completely soaked you will feel certain smoothness in it. It’s time to apply your shampoo.
- Take a blob of shampoo and apply it on your scalp. Massage it well over the scalp making good leather.
- Work its way down towards the tips and massage your scalp for about a minute or two.
- Then rinse it thoroughly and repeat this process if required.
- Never forget to condition your hair. Keep the conditioner for about 5-7 minutes depending on the type of your hair and its length.
Tips to remember
- Never wash your hair on a regular basis. This will cause all the natural oils to wither away. Use dry shampoo as required.
- Always opt for sulfate free shampoos
- Use warm water to wash your hair in the beginning and end the process with cold water. This is essential to maintain the quality of your hair.
- Wash your hair twice a week.
Half Updo Pony
An easy to do hair updo, you can try this hairstyle for any casual occasion such as a day out with your friends or a movie date with your beau! Tie your hair up in a half-updo pony and keep the rest of your hair open in cute waves. And here are Best Haircuts for Fine and Thin Hair!
Twisted Hair Crown
Do you love the look boho hairstyle bring in? Well, then you will surely love this yet another easy hairstyle! All you need to do is twist your hair in parts and tie them at the back of your head! And here are Popular Haircuts that Suit your Personal Style!
The Messy Knot
Similar to the one above, this hairstyle is a Coachella ready hairstyle! You will love the look it brings to your hair! If you want, you can accessorize it with cute floral clips to bring in the boho chic look.
Elegant Party Bun
Do you have to visit a wedding dinner? Is it your prom night? Well, here is the perfect hairstyle for any such formal events! Try on this easily layered party bun that is a low bun, which looks elegant! With this, here are Formal Dress Combinations for Working Women!
Boho Braided Updo
Do you want the boho babe hiding inside you to come out and live free? Well, this updo hairstyle will make you look like you don’t care about anything but style! They catch here is that you can do it with any outfit be it casual or formal.
Cute Side Braid
Do you want to live the teenage dream? Well, here is the hairstyle that will ride you through it! This easy and cute hairstyle is something that you can be done in less than 3 minutes! All you have to do is braid a small section of your hair extending it till your tips.
Fishtail Hairband Braid
Fishtail braids are our favorites as they make you look classy! Try on this look for an easy hairband look without a hairband. Even though it looks complicated, it is very easy to do hairstyle and can be done for any event! And here are Beautiful Ebony Girls Hairstyles that’re Easy!
Elegant Fishtail Crown And Braid
Are you in love with the fishtails and crows as we are? Then you too will love this hairstyle as we do! Go for a twisted crown look but end the mane with a thick fishtail braid! And here are The Different Hair Myths that You Must Know!
How do you keep your hair blonde?
The main issue that you face when you have blonde hair is how do you keep your hair blonde? Well below are some tips that will help you in the process
- Use purple shampoo– You often have issues of brassiness in your hair. To keep them looking vibrant and blonde use purple shampoo. They are literally purple and easily available at any salons near you!
- Use a toner– Tonner increases the blue and purple tones in your hair muting the unwanted greens and oranges.
- Use acidic rinses– Apple cider vinegar makes a natural and best rinse for your hair.
Did you like these Cute Blonde Hairstyles for Long Hair to try Right Now? We hope you found your inspiration in your collection. Follow the tips given above to maintain your hair properly and have a good intake of vitamins to strengthen your hair! In addition, here are Easy Hairstyles for Work to Get Your Day Started!